Each issue of Pūtaiao shares the benefits and impacts of our science in helping to ensure a sustainable, productive future for New Zealand.
In this issue, many of the stories focus on the research we do for our land environment. We provide much of the underpinning data for land-based science across Aotearoa New Zealand, including fundamental information about our soils, land uses and land use changes over time and incorporating Māori perspectives wherever possible. This information is vital for our land-based primary industries and to enable sustainable land management.
If you wish to be included on the mailing list for Pūtaiao, or to find out more about any of the stories, contact Manaaki Whenua’s Communications Manager
Latest articles from PūtaiaoShow all
Pūtaiao in PDF format
- pdf Pūtaio Issue 5. Ground truths: How land and soil underpin New Zealand's future pdf File, 13 MB
- pdf Pūtaiao Issue 4: Science for our biosecurity. How are we tracking? pdf File, 6.4 MB
- pdf Pūtaiao Issue 3, August 2020 - Covid, carbon and regen ag pdf File, 5.1 MB
- pdf Pūtaio Issue 2, May 2020 - Science for our biodiversity pdf File, 3.4 MB
- pdf Pūtaio Issue 1, February 2020 - Healthy water begins with our land pdf File, 8.2 MB