Back a level
In this section
- LinkOnline Webinar Series
- Link Seminars
- Biosecurity Bonanza 2023
- Te Tiriti-guided national DNA reference library wānanga series
- Remote sensing webinar series 2023
- Fieldays 2023
- Fieldays 2022
- Molecular biology
- Remote sensing webinar series 2022
- NZ Garden Bird Survey
- E Tipu - Boma Agri Summit
- TechWeek 2019
- Conservation Week Livestreams
- Kia Manawaroa Kia Puawai: Enduring Māori Livelihoods webinar
- Kōrero: Resource Management reforms
- STEMFEST 2023
Manaaki Whenua – Landcare Research LinkOnline is a series of short webinars for environmental policy-makers. These sessions provide an informal way for our scientists to deliver key research outcomes or share the science challenges with a broad-based policy audience across New Zealand.
Keep updated about future LinkOnline series by joining the LinkOnline mailing list.
How to join
For instructions on how to join a webinar session see:
How to join a LinkOnline webinar [PDF].