Back a level
In this section
- All about insects
- Ngā pepeke: he pārongo
- The arthropods on the pare
- Poster: He aha tēnei pepeke? What is this bug?
- Poster: Ole a le bug? What is this bug?
- Poster: Sea te manu foliki tenei? What is this bug?
- Poster: He aha tēnei manu? What is this bird?
- Poster: Who is in the wetland? Ko wai kei te repo?
- Poster: Ko wai kei te repo? Who is in the wetland?
- Pollination & pollinators
- The Great Weeds Hunt Aotearoa
- The Story of Tūī | Ngā Kōrero O Te Tūī
- Well-being in a pā harakeke | Hauora i roto i te pā harakeke
Some of these bugs live in Aotearoa – New Zealand, some live in Samoa, a small South Pacific island, and some live in both places!
- pdf Poster: Ole a le bug? What is this bug poster A4. Samoan pdf File, 78 KB
- pdf Poster: Ole a le bug? What is this bug poster A3. Samoan pdf File, 78 KB
Gagana Samoa | Samoan language week
The theme for Vaiaso o le Gagana Samoa - Samoa Language Week this year is ‘Mitamita i lau gagana, maua’a lou fa’asinomaga’ which means ‘Be proud of your language and grounded in your identity’.