In this section
- Allan Herbarium
- International Collection of Micro-organisms from Plants (ICMP)
- New Zealand Arthropod Collection (NZAC)
- New Zealand Fungarium (PDD) Te Kohinga Hekaheka o Aotearoa
- National Nematode Collection of New Zealand (NNCNZ)
- Te Kohinga Harakeke o Aotearoa – National New Zealand Flax Collection
The ICMP contains over 20,000 strains of fungi and bacteria. The routine DNA sequencing of existing ICMP cultures is likely to continue to provide novel and unexpected data on New Zealand’s fungal diversity.
The collection includes cultures of the world's bacterial and fungal plant pathogens and of other micro-organisms closely associated with plants, containing over 12,000 strains of micro-organisms.