In this section
- LinkOnline Webinar Series
- Link Seminars
- Biosecurity Bonanza 2023
- Te Tiriti-guided national DNA reference library wānanga series
- Remote sensing webinar series 2023
- Fieldays 2023
- Fieldays 2022
- Molecular biology
- Remote sensing webinar series 2022
- NZ Garden Bird Survey
- E Tipu - Boma Agri Summit
- TechWeek 2019
- Conservation Week Livestreams
- Kia Manawaroa Kia Puawai: Enduring Māori Livelihoods webinar
- Kōrero: Resource Management reforms
- STEMFEST 2023
Remote sensing: Can you get the drone home?
Did you get to fly the drone on our stand and complete an aerial survey of the landscape? It is not an easy task to do in 90 seconds. Our virtual drone aims to show you just how technical (and fun) some of our researchers jobs are!
Our game aims to promote the capability of our remote sensing team and the work they do by using satellites and drones to study and map the land.
Manaaki Whenua is well known for our remote sensing of the terrestrial environment since the 1970s. We are also leading the development and use of cutting-edge technologies in this space.