In this section
Data & databases
- Biota of New Zealand
- Ko te Aitanga Pepeke o Aotearoa - New Zealand Land Invertebrates
- National Vegetation Survey (NVS) databank
- Ngā Tipu Aotearoa – New Zealand Plants
- Ngā Rauropi Whakaoranga
- NZFungi - New Zealand Fungi (and Bacteria)
- Systematics collections data
- Basic spatial visualisation package
- National Land Resources Centre (NLRC)
- SINDI: Soil quality indicators
- National Environmental Data Centre
The database also captures bibliographic citations associated with the publication of scientific names and vernacular (common) names, along with origin and occurrence information.
The data from Ko te Aitanga Pepeke o Aotearoa – New Zealand Land Invertebrates are made accessible in the Biota of New Zealand portal. This portal combines data from Ko te Aitanga Pepeke o Aotearoa – New Zealand Land Invertebrates Database with data from Ngā Hekaheka o Aotearoa – New Zealand Fungi and Bacteria Database and Ngā Tipu o Aotearoa – New Zealand Plants Database. The data are also made accessible via the New Zealand Organisms Register.