An application is being prepared to introduce two biological control agents for A. longifolia or Sydney golden wattle.
Downloadable content & links
- pdf The host ranges of two potential biological control agents for Sydney golden wattle, Acacia longifolia pdf File, 280 KB
- pdf Potential beneficial and adverse effects to be addressed in the EPA application to introduce a flower bud gall wasp, Trichilogaster acaciaelongifoliae, and a seed weevil, Melanterius ventralis, as biological control agents for Sydney golden wattle (SGW) pdf File, 125 KB
- pdf Prospects for the biological control of Sydney golden wattle, Acacia longifolia, using Trichilogaster acaciaelongifoliae and Melanterius ventralis pdf File, 256 KB
- pdf Invertebrates associated with Acacia longifoliae Andr. (Willd.) (Leguminosaae) in Northland and Horowhenua pdf File, 512 KB
- pdf Survey of New Zealand native legumes growing in Australia to assess their susceptibility to attack by the gall wasp Trichilogaster acaciaelongifoliae (Pteromalidae) pdf File, 5.2 MB