Annotated list of fungi on selected hosts
This series of publications provides authoritative annotations on all fungi reported from some of the most important plant hosts in New Zealand. Records from the literature, herbarium collections and culture collections were critically evaluated and presented, together with a discussion on the number of species, the diversity of the various ecological groups found, and a comparison of the diversity between the hosts surveyed.
- Teatree http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/0028825X.2006.9513025
- Cabbage tree and flax http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/0028825X.2005.9512947
- Nikau http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/0028825X.2004.9512908
- Nothofagus http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/0028825X.2000.9512711
- Agathis http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/0028825X.2002.9512788
- Metrosideros http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/0028825X.1999.9512637