Published: 19 June 2014
Landcare Research offer science internship placements to provide interns mentoring, exposure to a top science business environment and hands on experience.
Landcare Research offer science internship placements to provide interns mentoring, exposure to a top science business environment and hands on experience. Our internships enable the intern to assist scientists in their daily tasks. The internship job duties depend on the field of science in which the intern's interest lies.
Internship opportunities occur sporadically within Landcare Research. If you wish to be considered for any future placements please complete the online application and you will join our intern talent pool.
These Internships may include:
- Biodiversity and Conservation
- Ecosystems and Global Change
- Governance and Policy
- Soils and LandscapesSystematics
- Wildlife Ecology and Management
In order to be eligible for our internship program, you must meet the requirements below:
- Be aged between 18-30
- Be a New Zealand or Australian Resident or
- Be eligible to apply for a Working Holiday Visa. Visit the NZ Immigration website.
- Possess upper intermediate - advanced English language skills
Candidates must have financial security to support their stay in New Zealand, as our internships are unpaid.
Full details as to how to apply are available on the Science New Zealand website.
You must apply online.